"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler." -Henry David Thoreau
Did you know that anyone from age 11+ can take this 95 hour professional yoga training accredited internationally with Yoga Alliance?
Learning to to teach kids yoga, mindfulness and meditation as well as empowering them to lead an amazing life by using creativity coaching skills becomes a magical journey of knowing how to appreciate and nurture your inner magical child (whether you are a school teacher, parent, yoga teacher or teenager with a passion to support children everywhere).
Upcoming Trainings in Cincinnati, OH:
Fall Training 2016: find registration form here
BE Inspired by this 12 year old kids yoga teacher...In my yoga & coaching sessions/trainings, I am blessed to meet pre-teens who have this powerful gift of knowing at an early age why they have come here. Their life purpose is so rich with meaning and service to others.
Indigo yoga Studio: Dayton OH (July 10th-Dec 11th, 2016)
Romania Teacher Training (June 2016)
TUSCANY RETREAT 2015: July 12-19th, 2015
Cincinnati, OH - Seven Teachers Training: Sept 27th-Nov 29th
MIRADOR Yoga & Creativity School:
Our SEVEN Guiding Principles:
1. We know we are Source Energy, Magical Creational Power & Universal Being-ness.
2. We honor and revel in this Pure Creative Potential
3. We unfold visions of our New Selves just like the Mirador Lotus Flower unfolds its Seven Petals
(representing the sacred geometry of the 'now' moment.)
4. We learn to constantly see through the eyes of the Magical Child within (Power Source = Quantum Creativity embedded in us) and we are consistent and true to this inner teacher
5. We thrive on turning ordinary moments into extraordinary events in consciousness
6. we design our own Inner/Outer world adventures to simply express our Soul's Delight
7. We enjoy our Limitless Nature, always falling in love with what is emerging through us next.
"All their lives kids are looking to parents or authority or celebrities for direction, but if you can get them in touch with their bodies and improve their self-esteem and let them use their imaginations, they'll learn to look inside themselves for answers." Deborah Bos